Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Glenda T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I've known Dorothy in one of our volunteer works like 6 years ago, and from there I became a frequent visitor in her house here in the Philippines. Our conversations came in many forms, from impromptu, structured, prepared or with agenda, Ive learned so many things from these 1on1 conversations. I can talk about anything if Im with her, she just fully listens without interrupting, she gives her honest feedback without letting you feel atfault, and every conversation ends with a positive solution. I still remember the first lesson she taught me, and that was the choices I make, and how to weigh things around in order to get into a good choice which considers a win-win situation. Dot as I fondly call her has the power in giving you the energy of positivity & openness. When I applied this energy, there I met my husband, I believe that everything that happened to my life right now can be associated with all the life experiences, but the application came from Dot's coaching and guidance. Even after she left Philippines to live in Las Vegas, I still continue to contact her online, especially if I have a very important decision to make that requires honest and unbiased opinion. I met her this year when she was in a vacation here in the Philippines, and I was glad she did an angel card reading to me & my husband. The energy was so real that until now, my husband keeps talking about it. I feel that my journey with this beautiful soul wouldnt end, because she became not just my coach, but my friend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment