Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Aurora H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ms Dorothy gave me and my friends an experience of angel card reading one afternoon in a coffeeshop. The place was calm and quiet yet our energy were vibrant. I was excited when i saw her take out the cards. When it was my turn, she focuses more on positivity. The way she asked questions, describe things from past to present and what could be my future through the cards made me feel more open to accept her insights. The small book reference seem to be accurate of what i was experiencing at those times when the reading occured. She focused more on the strengths rather than what i dont have that left me with a grateful heart. Though it was a short meeting, i wish i had more time and would prefer to have a one on one session next time. It was an empowering session!

No comments:

Post a Comment